Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran attacks Israel, Israel pounds Iran
(05-14-2018, 01:37 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: - While the U.S. has generally shown favoritism to Israel since the Six Day War, Trump will defer to what Israel needs because the GOP seeks to curry and retain the right-wing Jewish vote and money in the U.S. (in addition to big oil money, see below). If you haven't cottoned on by now, money and votes are the only reasons this administration and it's supporters do anything. And the votes are only so they can retain their positions to make more money.

Are Putin and Trump in collusion on this? That's all a matter of opinion and speculation. If they are, shame on them. If they are not, then Trump really is one of the world's biggest morons.

A very enlightening analysis, most  of which I did not quote. 

I only have a question on the above: Why is Trump a moron in the latter case? Wouldn't he, given the first paragraph that I quoted, just be a selfish exploiter of the situation, who is operating with selfish knowledge and not a "moron"? In other words, you have to spell this out as I don't think it's that obvious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran attacks Israel, Israel pounds Iran - masterpanthera_t - 05-14-2018, 02:05 PM