Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump
(05-14-2018, 12:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Me too and as I said this forum has shown that is impossible. Look no further than Lucie's NK thread:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-GET-THAT-NOBEL-PRIZE-READY-North-Korea-Bends-Releases-Three-American-Detainees

It took until post #3 for some dude to turn it into attempts at shaming instead of a discussion about the issue and by post #27 the administration was being called incompetent. There are countless other example. 

So if you really want to know why there is not more "Exchanges of ideas and facts versus opinions." Looking in the mirror would be a good start. Hell if I wre your "friend" on FB. I know damn well I'd never broach the subject

"Some dude", LOL. Smirk   You're killing it in this thread btw.

(05-14-2018, 03:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I could understand if most of his comments were about policy, but they are not.  Most of his tweets are either personal insults of his opposition or lies about how great he is.  Those types of comments demand response.

No, they really don't.  Trump is not a traditional POTUS, he's going to say ridiculous crap.  This is not new, he's been doing it for years, did it during the campaign and will continue to do it.  Very few people approve of it, but not pulling our hair out every time it happens appears to be evidence of tacit approval by some.  Constant consternation over something that won't change seems like a waste of energy and emotion to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-14-2018, 03:40 PM