Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah Sanders DESTROYS Hillary, Obama, and Kerry!
(05-14-2018, 04:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think it's obvious that they were lying in 2012. And yes, the deal had a sunset clause, but stalling until 2031 to give time to hammer out a better deal versus them developing the program now (or in 2015, when the deal was done) makes sense, doesn't it? A deal with a sunset clause is more useful than no deal at all.

Yes, they were lying.  Stalling didn't work with N. Korea, what makes anyone think it would work with Iran?  You and I constantly decry the kicking the can down the road approach to policy.  The Iran deal was a rather marked example of this.

(05-14-2018, 04:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: So we couldn't trust Iran under the deal...but we can trust what they say about not wanting nuclear weapons.

Classic!

I think the intelligent observer would come to the conclusion that they can't be trusted at all.  I think the same type of person would have gleaned that obvious inference from my post.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarah Sanders DESTROYS Hillary, Obama, and Kerry! - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-14-2018, 06:01 PM