Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is "wrong" Student or Teacher
(05-14-2018, 11:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Women tend to wear dresses the men mix it up between suits and even down to jeans and sports jacket and in between.  We do speak to them about presentation, we also have had to pull a couple of women in to discuss how they present themselves.   Sometimes we get new employees who are younger and go really, really sexy..... instead we help them tone it down a bit.   Our employees do a nice job of policing this stuff, .  Down here men can get away with a more causal look.   Women’s dresses can also be more colorful.

Story time: 

While I was in the Military I was Combat Arms, which meant I did not work directly with females. But there was a time that I was an instructor in a professional development school that had both males and females. One of my hardest tasks was to "counsel"  females on their personal appearance.

For instance it was easy for me to tell a male to "get a haircut", but it was hard to tell a female that her hair must present a "kept appearance". And I don't even want to go into the fit of the uniform.     
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is "wrong" Student or Teacher - bfine32 - 05-14-2018, 11:18 PM