Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah Sanders DESTROYS Hillary, Obama, and Kerry!
(05-17-2018, 01:11 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have a problem with fools.  The number of those is not under my purview.  Enjoy your CJ though.  Kisses.  Wink

(05-15-2018, 02:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: An obviously erroneous assessment given subsequent events.  If your information is accurate that is.

Cool, we should let authoritarian countries dictate our foreign policy.  I thought this was a major issue with the anti-Trump group.  I guess not so much when it suits their agenda.

You say this assuming there are moderates of any consequence in Iran's government.  I have seen little evidence of this.

With what consequences?  Iran has publicly stated they don't want nuclear weapons.  Should the world tolerate a lying theocratic regime, apparently eager to use nuclear weapons (remember the discussion about Al Quds day that you tucked tail and ran from?) with nuclear weapons?  As I said earlier, a nuclear N. Korea is far more palatable than a jihad driven theocratic extremist government.  Iran has a rather simple choice, forego nuclear weapons or risk ceasing to exist.  Their positions allow for very little middle ground.

(05-15-2018, 02:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This statement is so obvious I'm literally not going to explain it.

It all makes sense to me now.  Your thinking that Rouhani is a moderate goes a long way towards explaining your militant defense of islamic encouraged atrocities.

(05-15-2018, 02:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nope, too stupid.  Odd that I never have this problem with anyone outside your little cabal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarah Sanders DESTROYS Hillary, Obama, and Kerry! - Dill - 05-18-2018, 12:34 AM