Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Constitutional Crisis is Here!
(05-23-2018, 08:57 AM)hollodero Wrote: Now I'm confused. What's the deal wit that?
Is the intention to present this clip as good journalsm, in contrast to Eugene Robinson's opinion piece which is bad journalism?

I do not see good journalism in that clip. I see a piece fueled by blatant, pro-Trump partisanship. Insinting there was a "spy", insisting "the Obama administration" sent that spy, insisting it was done for political reasons, insisting that Clapper is a deep state official, insisting all officials and democrats lie about that. In short, insisting on all kinds of stuff that aren't fact, just spin.

I don't know what you're trying to prove with that.

Not trying to "prove" anything, as much as just illustrating that plenty of people don't agree with Mr. Robinson's point of view on the matter.  Both sides are trying to lure the reader or viewer into making an opinion that agrees with theirs, it should not be that way.  A simple telling of the facts is suffice, the reader should be allowed to form their own opinion.

You seem irritated by reading or seeing this version of what's going on.  Is that because your mind is already made up, and don't want to accept the possibility that Mr. Robinson's version could be wrong?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Constitutional Crisis is Here! - SunsetBengal - 05-23-2018, 09:15 AM