Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Constitutional Crisis is Here!
(05-22-2018, 06:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Pretty much all of it.  It is written from a completely one sided point of view.  Never mind that many Americans feel like the entire Special Counsel's Investigation is a farce, based upon plots and lies by jaded intelligence departments.

Stories like this, are completely why affiliates like Fox News and other Conservative media outlets ever came to be.  I'm not saying that both the traditional and Conservative based outlets aren't guilty of bias.  I'm just pointing out that as a Profession, Journalism is supposed to be Party neutral and unbiased.

Even though it is an opinion piece, for the primary news agency in our Nation's Capitol to print this clearly shows just how biased they really are. 

Well, part of the issue with it’s one-sided was is it’s an opinion piece. Those are usually one-sided.

The criticism of fox is interjecting one-sided opinions into news reporting. If you have a show or page that’s entirely opinion, people know that it’s opinion. If you have a show or page that’s a mix and the talking head switches from a news story about taxes to asking “is the president even a us citizen? I don’t know, I don’t know” then you’re blurring the line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Constitutional Crisis is Here! - Benton - 05-23-2018, 10:46 AM