Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Constitutional Crisis is Here!
(05-23-2018, 10:40 AM)hollodero Wrote: That isn't an extraordinary lengthy timeframe though, is it. Considering how the "showing the proof" part is the last part of an investigation.

But let me ask you a question, if you please. Would you, in the here and now, be in favour of shutting down the Mueller investigation for good, by firing Mueller, Rosenstein, who ever needs firing to achieve that, and move on?

I've always been an advocate of we don't always need to see what's behind the curtain, so I have no problem with the investigation, just issues with making it so public. Just as I do not think this possible investigation into Obama need not be public. Insert COL Jessup's speech to illustrate my POV.

I have spoken against the Hillary/Bengazhi investigation in the past because she was doing her job, yet some did not like the manner in which she did it. I had no issues with her colluding with the DNC to unfairly influence the election; as I'm sure it has happened in the past. It's just as a society we have grown into one that needs to know how the sausage is made. Just let the sausage makers make the sausages and you do what you do to contribute to society.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Constitutional Crisis is Here! - bfine32 - 05-23-2018, 10:53 AM