Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass"
Another article on Pollack and the line from Paul Dehner.

“I think we all were a little curious how it was going to go,” offensive lineman Christian Westerman said. “We are moving guys and running. Aggressive, smashmouth football.”

“I told them Day 1 everyone here has a clean slate,” Pollack said. “What you have done in the past is really irrelevant to me … You can go from the penthouse to outhouse real quick. Hopefully, you go from the outhouse to penthouse just as fast, but it takes a lot of work.”

“The system is different and at the same time a lot of the drills and techniques and things we are learning are a lot different,” Boling said. “It doesn’t matter if you have been here and played before or are new guy, everybody is learning together.”

“Pollack made it very clear,” last year’s starting right guard Trey Hopkins said, “this is just where you are starting. This is just how we are lining up today. It does not matter. He’s been very explicit about that sort of thing. Don’t cut yourself and don’t also feel like you are the starter.”
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass" - Bengalholic - 05-23-2018, 02:38 PM