Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
John Ross is continuing to impress in OTA’s
(05-24-2018, 12:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, the unpredictability of it is what really stands out to me. Defenses wouldn't know what is coming.

If we line up 3 and 4 WR sets they will, or go jumbo package they will.

Mixon particularly was spoken about his exceptional route running and hands at Oklahoma, he can run precision
routes like a WR. Gio is no slouch at this either, i don't care for those out screens that get Gio blown up. Would
prefer to use one of these guys as a Slot receiver at times. Not saying all game or anything.

The Patriots do this all the time, use their RB's as WR's. It is like an extended handoff.

Try a little more current Sunset, like how the Pats use their HB's at times as WR's. Our guys are made for this.

Love Hewitt but he is not near the gamebreaker that either Mixon or Gio are.

Exactly Nate !

We need our game changers on the field as much as possible. It's not a staple of the offense where both backs are lined up in the backfield all the time, that's not what I mean. It's a wrinkle you throw in to get the playmakers on the field together !

You shift out of the two back set and send one in motion or to the slot then motion him back across the backfield or whatever.

Hewitt and Kroft and whoever else should see time as well but they're not the game breakers Gio and Mixon are !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross is continuing to impress in OTA’s - bengalfan74 - 05-24-2018, 01:17 PM