Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass"
(05-24-2018, 05:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I get where you're coming from, but this is our first new o-line coach since 1995. Some had been calling for change for almost a decade, and we landed the coach with the best resume available. So I also get the excitement. I won't crown the guy until I see results, but I don't blame people for being optimistic right now.

I totally agree that change was long overdue. I’m optimistic about having him as a coach and I hope that he won’t be handcuffed. I just kinda roll my eyes when people praise a guy saying that he’d rather have strong guys vs. weak guys, that should be a no brainer. I try to stay optimistic, that’s hard to do with the Bengals but they seem to be trying a little harder this offseason. The fans seem to have settled down regarding Marvin being back. He’s also overdue tobechanged out. He has way more impact on the team than any position coach has. I don’t see how he’s not gone if they don’t finish above .500, unless the Bengalswin their last game of course.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass" - Circleville Guy - 05-24-2018, 06:03 PM