Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem
(05-24-2018, 07:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Honestly, if they stop playing it at sporting events, I wouldn't care.

If they do play it, I'd prefer everyone (especially players) stand and not make a spectacle/mockery of it.

Regardless of their intent, it doesn't change the effect.

I wouldn't care either. However, a lot if people would. It's a tradition in sports. This is kinda what has made this country go to shit as some of us older folks believe. Tradition is a good thing, and this really has nothing to do with changing for the better. It's about getting your limelight. It's disgusting tbh. We are to PC anymore and people are not aloud to enjoy their freedoms and their beliefs without ridicule. 

Some may say, "Hey, I have a right to do this!" But then in the next breath chastize me for saying I will pray for someone and make a mockery out of a simple freedom I have to believe in God? What? It's why I say, "It's not all about you!" Let people be people but be respectful. That's the true definition of freedom isnt it? Be respectful to one another? Help each other out (well, actually, helping is a value and people are free to shit on anyone they want)! 

We have too many soapboxes with selfish people standing on them. Geez, even Rodney King said, "Can't we all just get along?" 

Rodney Dangerfield would roll over in his grave had he known he was talking about America the entire time. LOL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem - HarleyDog - 05-24-2018, 07:52 PM