Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem
(05-24-2018, 10:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ill never understand why people don't get this fired up when the actual land water and air that comprise this great country are raped and razed by the powers that be.  

Many aspects of social norms are lost on me, ill admit. Stand for the flag and get your PATRIOT check box checked.  Ehh I'm a miserable cynic. Go USA.

Heck the day before 9/11 happened, Donald Rumsfeld said that $2.3 trillion, with a T, has been unaccounted for over the years. Since then some estimate that number is now well over 10 trillion in unaccounted or unacknowledged spending, with no oversight by congress or even the President.

So yeah, it is interesting what people get fired up over on both sides of the aisle. Because last I checked, I have yet to see a march in Washington demanding where our money is going that could have been used to solve a multitude of real problems we have.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem - Millhouse - 05-24-2018, 10:26 PM