Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass"
(05-24-2018, 10:40 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Thanks for the interesting read. Establishing a run game would help this team in so many ways. Things can happen between now and the opener but I’m guessing a 7-9 Win season. They can’t be 1-3 or 0-4 out of the gate if they are going to be a playoff team. We will be out a certain LB for those games.... again. That’s very frustrating too.

No doubt about that, although I'm hoping the addition of Preston Brown will help hold us over this time around.

(05-24-2018, 10:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's kind of what I'm getting at.  PA is being handed a full deck of Aces in Dallas, they are expecting him to have the most dominating OL in the league.  With all of his experience, if he doesn't produce immediate results, you half to thing that he'll be on the hot seat.

Totally agree. I think Jerrah's patience is non-existent at this point. He thinks he has a championship roster (he may be right) and he knows he knows he's getting on in years. If results aren't immediate, the hot seat will be.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack: "you’ve still gotta kick the guy’s ass" - Shake n Blake - 05-24-2018, 11:33 PM