Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem
(05-25-2018, 11:43 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1. Requirements, force, they do not require a legal mandate to be used.

2. Has this been stated by those participating in these protests? You're assigning motive that I am unaware of. Do you find protest to be inherently disrespectful?

3. From what I am gathering, this is just an example of what I have been saying in this thread. People are coming to this discussion by stating their opinions as facts, and that is damaging to the discourse.

1. You keep thinking you're making a point and I'll keep thinking you're dealing in semantics. I think you knew full well my assertion when I asked who has ever forced you to stand for the National Anthem and you still haven't identified anyone.

2. Of course it has. Kaepernick even talked to Military Personnel to determine who he could continue his overt disrespect of the Nation without offending the Military. 

3. And you keep getting it wrong. It is a fact that lack of respect equals disrespect. There's really nothing subjective about it. Now each individual only knows there true intent; however, it does not mean disrespect was not displayed. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem - bfine32 - 05-25-2018, 12:04 PM