Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is better or worse for Trump?
(05-25-2018, 12:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You've violated a number of your own rules for this forum with this post, but I'll ignore that and point out that you're comparing people claiming to not know what their subordinates were doing to someone claiming to not know that the actions they were knowingly taking were, as Comey put it, "extremely careless". 

Two very different things. Fred at least stayed on topic with mentioning a President who did the same thing rather than a Sec of State doing something different, but you achieved your goal. You turned a thread about our President into a thread about someone who isn't a part of our government. 

This is why I don't post much anymore. 

I thought the thread was about with is worse: knowing or ignorance; as we already know every thread is about our President eventually.

I simply provided a recent example of a high level political figure using ignorance for their benefit. My apologies if you found Fred's 40 year old example to be more relevant. It became others who chose to challenge my example so I'm unsure how I turned it onto anything.

Not overly concerned with your posting frequency; however, I will say you generally add something to the discussion. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is better or worse for Trump? - bfine32 - 05-25-2018, 01:05 PM