Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is better or worse for Trump?
(05-25-2018, 01:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought the thread was about with is worse: knowing or ignorance; as we already know every thread is about our President eventually.

I simply provided a recent example of a high level political figure using ignorance for their benefit. My apologies if you found Fred's 40 year old example to be more relevant. It became others who chose to challenge my example so I'm unsure how I turned it onto anything.

Not overly concerned with your posting frequency; however, I will say you generally add something to the discussion. 

I appreciate the response and trying to tie it back into Dino's post. 

I made my comments because, to your credit, you've pushed back against off topic responses in the past, but I didn't see an attempt to tie to back to Dino's comments in your exchange with Fred, it just came across as whataboutism that we often see from a variety of posters.

I think pointing out ignorance in the legality of one's actions is important (We're dealing with this in the Board of Ed race I am working on believe it or not) and that itself is certainly something we can discuss, but we also should discuss the OP topic of "organizing your subordinates to do something illegal versus not realizing they are doing something illegal", though I think we all agree it is worse to be the perpetrator than not knowing your team is breaking the law. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is better or worse for Trump? - BmorePat87 - 05-25-2018, 01:15 PM