Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem
(05-25-2018, 02:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1. And that is just as disrespectful as calling the judge a crook, right?

2. I was talking about your double standard where you say it is not disrespectful to say the country is messed up, but it is disrespectful to kneel during the national anthem.

3. To me they are both the same.  Both the Trump crowds and the kneeling players are saying this country has problems.  If one is disrespectful then both are.

1. Depends on if he's a crook.

2. I do not see a double standard; I'd expect criticizing/applauding the current state of the nation to be decorum at political rallies and even criticizing the current POTUS is not disrespectful, but failing to stand as he enters to "Hail to the Chief" is; as is failing to follow the US Code that explains how to show respect during playing of the National Anthem'

Now you could be like Matt and complain about subjective all you want; yet, when presented with the written methods to show respect , you want to get subjective and say "Is that the only way?" But it doesn't change the fact that failing to show respect during the National Anthem is disrespectful. No matter how many liberals try to twist that simple fact; it cannot be changed.

3. You are entitled to your opinion if you wish to consider them both disrespectful then fine. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem - bfine32 - 05-25-2018, 04:09 PM