Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem
(05-25-2018, 09:21 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Here's the problem with your argument.  I agree that, for many of the players, the objective of their protests is not to denigrate the country.  However, you don't get to decide how your actions are perceived by others.  If others view it as offensive to the country the fact that you disagree doesn't immediately render those opinions invalid.  

(05-25-2018, 09:26 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Here is something I completely agree with. I just want to reemphasize that both sides of this debate have been filled with people approaching it as if these opinions are somehow objective facts. The inference of the protests is subjective, and until people come to the table to have discussions about the issue with that in mind, we will never get anywhere. This isn't a zero-sum discussion but people try to turn it into one.

Is it going to take seeing a really fat girl in nude colored spandex for you to understand what SSF is saying? Go to Walmart so you can have an epiphany.  Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem - HarleyDog - 05-25-2018, 05:33 PM