Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA
(06-01-2018, 02:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2018/06/01/epas-pruitt-spent-1560-on-12-customized-fountain-pens-from-washington-jewelry-store/

Scott Pruitt spent $3,000 at a jewelry store, including $1,500 on custom fountain pens with his signature and seal on it...

HE'S DRAINING THE SWAMP!!!11!1!!!!!

(06-01-2018, 02:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 12 customized silver fountain pens for $1560? I bet they write like shit...

"EPA spokesman Jahan Wilcox defended the purchases, saying in a statement Friday morning that they “were made for the purpose of serving as gifts to the Administrator’s foreign counterparts and dignitaries upon his meeting with them. This adheres to the same protocol of former EPA Administrators and were purchased using funds budgeted for such a purpose.”

Now I am no fan of Pruit by any means, nor Trumps anti-environmental stances as its all fake news to him.

But the only thing I would like to know was what kind of things like this were purchased under Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. I have to think a lot of things like this have been done for decades now, its just more newsworthy to report nowadays because of Trump and his minions running things.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA - Millhouse - 06-01-2018, 02:38 PM