Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions
(06-01-2018, 10:00 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Says the tolerant and enlightened liberal, lol.

She can stand up for what she believes and decided not to participate. At least she didn't join the team and then demand everyone should believe how she does like the LGBQT's.

Er, I'm a tolerant and enlightened leftist. Beyond equality, I am not sure that LGBQTs demand anything. Women who demand equality don't seem to be demanding everyone must be a woman; but they are demanding everyone treat them equally. Enforcing their beliefs on others, then?

When most agreed with Hinkle, teams DID demand that everyone should believe like her. LGBQTs couldn't both "stand up for what they believe" and "decide to participate."   

I doubt anyone in the crowd was thinking "Boooooo I hate it when people stand up for what they believe.  Should NEVER be allowed!"  As Bfine's thread title suggests.

More likely they were thinking "Boooo.  A bigot who supports discrimination against gays!" 

I'll give you this: Liberals accuse bigots of intolerance, and all the while they don't tolerate bigotry.  Liberal hypocrisy!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions - Dill - 06-01-2018, 11:57 PM