Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump disinvited Eagles to the White House
(06-05-2018, 12:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I suppose...I just find it interesting that this sort of thing doesn't happen until we make Donald Trump president.  Do you really think SB teams visiting the WH is done for good?  I assume it will be back as soon as Trump is out of office, but time will tell.  I'm just saying it's hard to separate society's blame from Trump's blame on this one.

Trump certainly pushed the polarization to even further extremes, for which he deserves blame.  The reaction to Trump has been almost equally (in some cases precisely equal) polarizing.  Will it snap back to previous levels once Trump is no longer POTUS?  It's possible, but we may have reached a point of no return.  I think we're going to need a superior candidate, from either party, that is actually able to unite people across party lines.  The difficulty in finding this person is that both parties are more concerned about ideological purity then they are about the welfare of the United States.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump disinvited Eagles to the White House - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-05-2018, 12:52 PM