Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump disinvited Eagles to the White House
(06-05-2018, 12:52 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Trump certainly pushed the polarization to even further extremes, for which he deserves blame.  The reaction to Trump has been almost equally (in some cases precisely equal) polarizing.  Will it snap back to previous levels once Trump is no longer POTUS?  It's possible, but we may have reached a point of no return.  I think we're going to need a superior candidate, from either party, that is actually able to unite people across party lines.  The difficulty in finding this person is that both parties are more concerned about ideological purity then they are about the welfare of the United States.

Unfortunately you’re right. Trump fumbled this one. But I think in the bigger picture, I could state my reasons why I’m glad he is president and the changes that have been made but in this forum, thats equal to jumping off a cliff.

I assume many people outside this board care less about sports which is why this will go away. Hell, most people already forgot who won the SB because many just watched because their spouse was a fan or they were interested in those famous SB commercials.

I think Trump revived American politics. I feel politicians started thinking citizens were asleep and could pretty much do what they wanted. He kinda shook that up. So, hopefully, this brings back a political view of working for the people and their best interests instead of all the other shananigans we’ve been used to for several years. Honestly, as a taxpayer and worker, for years I have felt disrespected and taken advantage of.

Trump making it in office let me know that many others were feeling the same.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump disinvited Eagles to the White House - HarleyDog - 06-05-2018, 10:18 PM