Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions
(06-05-2018, 06:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I've read both of those a few times and nowhere in either does it mention she is against equal protection under the law. Must have been that line were she said as a Christian we shouldn't throw a tantrum over today's ruling.

In case anyone hasn't seen the interview, The below link includes the video for which many (including a few in this forum)are vilifying the young girl and in cases of the person I just quoted; simply making things up about her:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5789881/Hinkle-says-decided-against-US-team-Pride-Month-call-up.html

(06-05-2018, 06:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Odd, all I saw was her writings reflecting her faith.  At no point did I see anything written that could even remotely be construed as "they shouldn't be allowed to marry", or any denial of equality.

For a guy that deals so much with cold hard facts, you sure can paint a pretty picture with colors that aren't there..

You have got to be kidding me.  She considers allowing same sex marraige to be a "corruption" bringing about a time of "trial and confusion" that requires prayer to fix.  She says the Bible is right and the current decision is wrong. 

It is 100% clear that she opposes the law and if she had her choice it would still be illegal.  That is supporting discrimination.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions - fredtoast - 06-06-2018, 09:23 AM