Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
You had no response to anything I said. Even admitting to not knowing all the facts. Not impressed. You have to come better with me then that.

This is what you said in another thread

Sociopathicsteelerfan

I could not disagree more. I'd trade a guarantee of no regime change and even remove troops from S. Korea in exchange for complete and verified, by the US, denuclearization, ceasing counterfeiting US currency, ceasing malignant cyber attacks and a complete cessation on kidnapping foreign nationals. As much as I'd like to see the people of N. Korea treated better I see that as a complete non-starter issue for Kim and of far less importance than the other items on my list. North Korea developed nuclear weapons so they could preserve the regime, they won't give them up unless they get assurances that the regime will not be interfered with. Getting them to loosen their grip at home is pie in the sky thinking, it just won't happen.

I actually agree with you here, but you got none of this, yet you attack me because my opinions haven't changed. My goal post never moved. We must be better than this. Stick to your belief. Don't let Trumps failure change your opinions. Call a spade a spade. There are many Trump supporters uneasy with this move towards Russia/NK. There's nothing wrong with that. It's not a liberal thing or a conservative thing. It's an American thing and we tend to not favor those who have nukes pointed at us over our Allies who have made the ultimate sacrifice with us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - jj22 - 06-12-2018, 12:19 PM