Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-12-2018, 12:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: So you attack my use of the quote function. Sorry guy. Not impressed. These are things people do when they have nothing to provide to a debate.

I asked that you please learn the quote function so your posts would be more easily understood.  If you think that's an attack then the internets may not be the place for you.  As for points being made, I provided several.  If you choose not respond that's your choice, but acting like none were made comes across as petulant and ill equipped to actually debate them.

(06-12-2018, 12:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A big reason this summit is happening is because Moon Jae-in wanted it.  He is more open to negotiating with NK than previous SK leaders.

Precisely correct, Moon had a huge hand in bringing this together.

(06-12-2018, 12:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I wonder what SK thinks of the US making "security guarantees" to their sworn enemy NK?

Probably not a damn thing.  Or are you suggesting that we'd sit back and let the North invade the South again because we made a security guarantee?

(06-12-2018, 02:14 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If you are a fan of human rights its a loss. If you are a fan of dictators and feeding family members to dogs its a win.

Good people on both sides

Let's put it this way.  One deal has denuclearization and doesn't address human rights.  It has an 85% chance of being accepted and implemented.

The other deal has denuclearization and addresses human rights. It has a 20% chance of being accepted and implemented.  Which do you go for?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-12-2018, 04:21 PM