Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-12-2018, 09:30 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Sorry sunshine. Things arent all rainbows and unicorns. 

Like our deal with Iran there are a lot of things people have issues with.

In this one we have multiple bankruptcy guy who has hired a litany of shitbags taking a evil dictator for his word because he trusts him. 

In the meantime he is straining relationships with trustworthy allies and throwing our support behind Russia who without a doubt is actively interfering in our democracy.

Can you honestly say we should all just be cool with that...?

Of course no one should think everything is rainbows and unicorns and I spoke out on my views of Trump's comments after the GS7 comments. It's just this meeting was a great thing and one no one in their lifetime has seen. And to watch the usual suspects try to paint it in a badlight is humorous. 

What adds to the humor personally is that someone started a thread about Trump thinking about legalizing medical marijuana (I don't need corrected on the actual wording) and someone asked "How could the left find anything negative about that". My response was "In the most ingenious ways". I was being factious (or at least I thought), but this thread proves, like most things, I was 100% correct. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - bfine32 - 06-12-2018, 09:45 PM