Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-12-2018, 09:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course no one should think everything is rainbows and unicorns and I spoke out on my views of Trump's comments after the GS7 comments. It's just this meeting was a great thing and one no one in their lifetime has seen. And to watch the usual suspects try to paint it in a badlight is humorous. 

What adds to the humor personally is that someone started a thread about Trump thinking about legalizing medical marijuana (I don't need corrected on the actual wording) and someone asked "How could the left find anything negative about that". My response was "In the most ingenious ways". I was being factious (or at least I thought), but this thread proves, like most things, I was 100% correct. 

The humorous thing is NK agreed with SK 2.5 months ago for complete denuclearization of the peninsula. 

Trump went in. Praised a dictator and gave him a platform he didnt deserve. Ripped free press. And offered concessions for basically the same deal. And it is the best deal ever. Because trumpet logic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - NATI BENGALS - 06-12-2018, 10:24 PM