Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-12-2018, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well he did say we were giving them up unless we see future negotiations are not going as it should. I have been part of these war games and their publicity far outweighs their effectiveness. So we've given up a propaganda act that we can take back whenever we choose.

Accidentally edited my answer away... In short, I responded - that seems a bit vague, South Korea now irritated, all at least not quite enough for me to call that summit a success... and also, the leftist interpretation, as of now, doesn't look unfair or misleading to me.

(06-12-2018, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to the point of wishing for financial hard times for your fellow citizens; can't say I agree with it.

I admit I see how it's bizarre. It's not completely illogical though, assumed one considers some other major topics more important than the economy.
If I'd have to choose a harder economical environment and some things I consider utterly important done the right way (or at least not the wrong way), or a good economy and the exact opposite happening on these topics - yeah, at times I can go for the first option. And the elections decide the outcome on these topics. So well, whatever helps then.

I'm not saying it's one of my proudest thoughts, but I sure had it.

(06-13-2018, 12:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: He's not giving up anything, he's suspending them for the time being.  It's not like we can do a joint military operation in ten days if we want.

Well, that's a bit of semantics, I do get it though, so fair enough. It's still quite a gift to Kim to even suspend them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - hollodero - 06-13-2018, 12:12 AM