Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-13-2018, 11:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Zona does a good job of pointing out my issues with this type of comparison.  I know there's an element of jest in your initial post, but this type of comparison is made by some in the US at an alarming rate.

Exactly.  The constant allegations made by some in our country about Trump being an autocrat and dictator are silly.  Such is the current level of discourse on both sides.

Inane, if he was trying to end them he'd just end them.  It's a temporary concession that costs no one a thing.  I'm applauding his efforts to solve the N. Korea issue peacefully.  The summit was a first step in a long journey.  If further steps bear absolutely no fruit then you can resume your caterwauling. 

Dur, the infrastructure and plans for such operations is in place and well established.  Starting the ball rolling would not take that long.  Dates for these things get changed all the time.

You are correct, Kim is not a good person.  You are also right no previous POTUS has "legitimized" the N. Korean rules in this way.  That tactic brought us to where we are now, a nuclear N. Korea with ballistic missiles capable of reaching the mainland US.  If you don't see how abysmal a failure the previous tactic has been then there's not much help for you.

Not Bfine, unless this is your not so clever way to insinuate I'm an alter for him or our posts are similar.  Neither is true, but whatever holds your pants up.  Also, no problem, keep throwing your tantrum, but don't delude yourself into thinking you've got an overwhelming majority of Americans rolling around on the ground beside you.

Rather hard to pledge denuclearization prior to having nuclear weapons.

Not impressed. Smirk

I was actually referring to Bfine at that point. But carry on with the spin. My point remains, you shouldn't have to spin if you really believe Trump was successful. And yes, you can pledge denuclearization prior to having nukes. It was concerning the centrifuges and spinning uranium etc. And yes the "war games" are canceled per Trump again this morning, Are you calling Trump a liar?

Since you asked (that's how I'll take it). No, I'm not impressed with the spin.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - jj22 - 06-13-2018, 11:47 AM