Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-13-2018, 04:57 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's not really new spin, it's what I've been saying from the start, and it's the truth. the DPRK has tried from its inception to have a meeting between a Kim and our POTUS. We have denied them this because it legitimizes their regime and elevates them on the world stage. That has been our policy towards the DPRK. Agree or disagree with that it isn't spin, that's reality.

You can suggest the meetings didn't happen prior simply because other US Presidents didn't want to meet with NK, but the reality is they wanted to meet they just couldn't work out the details. Why did Clinton send Albright over there twice to try to work something out? Because he didn't want the meeting? I suppose SK should be ashamed that they legitimized the regime by not only conducting a meeting of Presidents but even participated on the same team with them in the Olympics.

I suppose Trump just doesn't know how it works if he cannot see the benefits gained from all these other Presidents not wanting to meet face to face and legitimize the regime.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - bfine32 - 06-13-2018, 05:09 PM