Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-13-2018, 05:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: A meeting between Kim and POTUS elevates the regime on the world stage. No prior POTUS was willing to do this without a ton of conditions worked out, which I take as meaning they did not want to do this. The Kim family has been trying all along to do this. Trump having a meeting with Kim doesn't take much effort on his part because of this.

Also, trying to draw an equivocation between POTUS meeting Kim and Moon is asinine. The status is different because of the difference in the nations. Even meeting the Xi isn't the same because of the relationship with China. Because of the status of the US economically, as a world leader, and as an adversary, the heads of state meeting is uniquely elevating.

And Trump doesn't know how any of it works. Whether it's foreign or domestic policy.

So you actually didn't men something as trivial as "didn't want", what you actually meant was what I suggested "couldn't set the stage.

Your Merica trumps all other countries is to be admired, So glad you have such pride in the Nation. Personally, I cannot be that condescending toward other Nations; although, I do realize that POTUS is the most powerful man in the world. 

Dude typing on a keyboard in a message forum is expounding on how the most powerful man in the world doesn't know how any of it works. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - bfine32 - 06-13-2018, 06:21 PM