Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-13-2018, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you actually didn't men something as trivial as "didn't want", what you actually meant was what I suggested "couldn't set the stage.

No, I meant "didn't want to." That's why we required conditions and the DPRK just wanted to make it happen, because we really didn't want to meet.

(06-13-2018, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Your Merica trumps all other countries is to be admired, So glad you have such pride in the Nation. Personally, I cannot be that condescending toward other Nations; although, I do realize that POTUS is the most powerful man in the world. 

I didn't say they Trump all other countries, I was saying that the status is different in the meetings.

(06-13-2018, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude typing on a keyboard in a message forum is expounding on how the most powerful man in the world doesn't know how any of it works. 

Yep, sure am. Bureaucrats often know more about how it all works than elected officials. That's why we're bureaucrats.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - Belsnickel - 06-13-2018, 06:42 PM