Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-13-2018, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks kind of move the bar once one hurdle is obtained.

When the talk first arose of Trump meeting with Kim, folks said it will never happen because Trump doesn't know how it works.

Then the Summit was announced and folks said Kim will back out

Then Trump backed out and many said "see I told you"

Then the summit occurred and now folks are saying "it was a failure" for countless reasons

I cannot wait for the spin if NK actually starts denucularization due to groundwork set by this summit

Trump had a face to face meeting with the leader of NK, something no other sitting President has done and the new spin is "because they didn't want to". If we did nothing but establish a bit of rapport with a hostile nucular country it was a success anything built upon it will be a bonus. Unless you are of the ilk that would rather see Trump fails even if it means hurting folk.

The most criticism will be about the human rights of North Koreans not being helped. And I bet anything that those that will say that didn't mention human rights violations when Iran had their temporary deal put in place.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - Millhouse - 06-13-2018, 07:34 PM