Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-13-2018, 07:34 PM)Millhouse Wrote: The most criticism will be about the human rights of North Koreans not being helped. And I bet anything that those that will say that didn't mention human rights violations when Iran had their temporary deal put in place.

That all depends on how much we give them. Denuclearization is huge, but the DPRK is guilty of human rights violations exceeding any other country right now. Iran has nothing on what they do. That must be a point of concern before things get too far. The Iran situation and the DPRK situation are hardly equivalent, but I am unhappy that the Obama administration didn't push harder on those issues. It's something I, and people that were in the administration at the time, have a sense of disappointment about.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - Belsnickel - 06-13-2018, 09:01 PM