Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-14-2018, 03:20 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Eh, I've got more important things to worry about. 

It's not a gesture of respect. Can you imagine the POTUS saluting the Nazi Germany Army? The Japan Army? Al Queda commanders? I'm not saying Trump knew what he was doing. I'm sure he probably didn't. But it's the fear many had with him going over there. He wasn't prepared. And now there's pics everywhere of the American President saluting the NK commander whose sole mission is the destruction of America and Japan.. It's a shocking moment in American history, and I doubt he'd do it to our Allied commanders (which is another problem with how friendly he was with Kim and company).

There's no saluting the enemy army by the Commander n Chief of the United States of America. If you aren't outraged, you don't understand the significance of the salute from the POTUS, and you really have a lack of respect for our military and vets. That's why you don't see many people defending it, and many vets speaking out against it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - jj22 - 06-14-2018, 03:49 PM