Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document
(06-14-2018, 05:35 PM)hollodero Wrote: I have to side with fred here... that sounds a bit like kidding. Sure it plays better with his base, which basically works if one sees it as actually lying to people who, as you said, can't find the Koreas on a map. But not only isn't that proof of him understanding stuff, it's also a justification to say just about anything as long as it's popular with gullible and uneducated supporters. What kind of measure stick is that?

It isa measuring stick that worked all the way to the White House. It's fine to say he's playing to his base, but I see no correlation between him proclaiming NK is no longer a nuclear threat and him not knowing how it works. He knows perfectly well how it works and has a shinny white house to show for it.

Of course I think he spouts off things that are based little in fact, but it's a small price to pay for results and many eat it up. Folks have the opportunity to make a difference in 2020. I wish they would realize that instead of hanging on every tweet.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Kim sign "comprehensive" document - bfine32 - 06-14-2018, 05:50 PM