Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump admin to end separation policy
(06-20-2018, 09:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I will only add that there is a staffing problem for other positions, as well. It is extremely difficult to fill positions in the government in modern times. Gone are the days when serving your country through civil service was seen as an honorable career path. Ever since the attack on the administrative state that really started to ramp up during the Nixon administration, we have seen applications to fill positions decrease year over year. We've also seen a reduction is qualifications among those applicants.

This is just one of those things that irritates me because people like to ***** about government workers, but they've been attacking the profession for decades making a lot of good people avoid it, so we don't always get the best people to fill jobs.

We have a minority in this country who would like to totally neuter the federal government. Of course, I'm sure you already know that. I'm not sure they realize what type of a world they are advocating for, though.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump admin to end separation policy - Bengalzona - 06-20-2018, 09:42 PM