Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump admin to end separation policy
(06-25-2018, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you don't think any kids cried when they were separated from their parents?

I'm sure many did. Probably lots of pictures of that. Shame Time couldn't find one.

(06-25-2018, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What if they used a drawing?  Would you say that was "not real?  

Drawing would be fine as long as the drawing was depicting a child being separated from its parents. No, I would not say it was "not real".

(06-25-2018, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What if they used a stock photo of a crying child or an actor? 

Probably not a good idea but it wouldn't be as bad as taking a real picture of a real child really crying and tryinig to make it seem as if the child was crying because of something Trump did.

(06-25-2018, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What difference would any of that make?

Oh, I don't know, journalistic integrity; which is important to most of us. Clearly not to you, but then again, that's your right as an American citizen.

(06-25-2018, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I can't believe how easily Trump supporters can be distracted from the real issues.

I'm no Trump supporter, but you don't think it's possible to have an opinion on multiple issues? You don't think it's possible to hate Time being disingenuous and also dislike Trump's immigration separation policy?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump admin to end separation policy - PhilHos - 06-25-2018, 03:59 PM