Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump admin to end separation policy
(06-26-2018, 03:40 AM)Dill Wrote: Speaking of the LAW, what do you think about the practice of taking children from parents who came here LEGALLY to apply for asylum and returning them only after forcing the parents to sign a voluntary deportation agreement?

https://www.carbonated.tv/news/immigrant-parents-are-being-told-choose-between-kids-or-asylum-status

I know that you CAP LOCKED LEGALLY for effect, but I see no where in your link that the parent came here LEGALLY. Could you kindly point that part out to me.

Actually I clicked on the source document in your link (where do you guys find these sites?) and I read the following about the protagonist:

Quote:The two were separated late last month in McAllen, Texas, after crossing the US-Mexico border illegally and turning themselves in to Border Patrol, The Texas Tribune said, adding that the man said he had talked to his daughter once on the phone once since their separation.

So it appears he came here ILLEGALLY as opposed to LEGALLY

As to the question you posed with the left leaning fabrication removed (do you work for Time?):

I have said all along I am against separating family that attempt to come here LEGALLY. I'm just of the opinion that I do not want to reward ILLEGAL behavior, at the cost of those trying to do it LEGALLY.

As to the rest of your post: Good interpretation, if you would have just left out (hey I gotta a new pun) the obvious biased conclusions.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump admin to end separation policy - bfine32 - 06-26-2018, 10:31 AM