Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump admin to end separation policy
(06-26-2018, 03:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell you were the one that posted that ONE EXAMPLE, not me. It doesn't take all that typing to say "Yeah, that may not have been a good example to plant my, what about the legality of this case" flag.

But keep up the dissertations, link posting, and bold caps routine. It might impress some but most know it's just obfuscation. Who knows, I may take the time to click on your links and illustrate how you once again to make the point that was addressed, but I'm kinda into this WC game right now.

Ha ha, sure, you COULD take time to show I have failed "once again", but no need; now you are back to the faith-based approach.

The "dissertations" and link posting are now "obfuscation"--a good right wing term for reference to documentary evidence.  

So you don't have to say what you think about separating children from LEGAL asylum seekers--or the right wing politicians and media personalities who defend that and other unethical practices in the name of the current administration and rule of policy law.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump admin to end separation policy - Dill - 06-26-2018, 04:12 PM