Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump admin to end separation policy
(06-26-2018, 04:12 PM)Dill Wrote: Ha ha, sure, you COULD take time to show I have failed "once again", but no need; now you are back to the faith-based approach.

The "dissertations" and link posting are now "obfuscation"--a good right wing term for reference to documentary evidence.  

So you don't have to say what you think about separating children from LEGAL asylum seekers--or the right wing politicians and media personalities who defend that and other unethical practices in the name of the current administration and rule of policy law.

Sure the cases you provided may be examples of families separated while seeking asylum legally; must admit I glossed over them at halftime. But this has 0 to do with the topic at hand and you most likely know it; so there in lies the obfuscation. The subject at hand in about separating those that enter illegally from their parents.

You want to start a thread about legal asylum seekers being unjustly separated from their children and I'll be right there with you on the soapbox. But this is NOT what the current issue is about. I agree there's no need to take the time to show you have failed once again. Folks can take the time and read for themselves.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump admin to end separation policy - bfine32 - 06-26-2018, 04:20 PM