Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump admin to end separation policy
(06-26-2018, 07:21 PM)Dill Wrote: B-zona posted an article about a Trump order to end family separations. There are many legitimate digressions which can spin off from a topic like that, including legality, scope, media representation, and effects of the policy which are intended, unintended, and unknown.

Establishing that children are separated from parents legally applying for asylum clarifies how Trump's separation policy is playing out, an intended or unintended consequence.

OBFUSCATION is "the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible." 

You were happy to respond when you thought I could not provide legitimate examples of parents legally seeking asylum separated from children. Agreeing now that I have established examples which prove my point,  you insist, nevertheless, that I have "failed once again" though you don't have time to show how.  

If you can't/won't answer the question, just say so, rather than claiming a consequence of Trump's separation policy is "off topic" because you say so and needs another thread. That is simply deflection, a form of obfuscation.

Actually I was happy to respond when you DID NOT provide legitimate examples of parents seeking asylum separated from children when you provided a link and asked folks what they thought of the legality. But instead of admitting you provided a poor example and were made to look foolish you hollered "Squirrel!" and said look at this.

Parents being separated from their children while trying to seek asylum in a legal fashion is a totally different dynamic than folks being separated because they committed a crime. These are different situations no matter how much you claim they are the same.

As I said folks can read the past exchange and see your failure. Also I didn't say it needed another thread; that's just you not failing again. I said if you want to create one feel free to.

You can also claim you understand the the use of obfuscation better than I, but you do not. But at least it is something you can cling to. Please continue down this road; it is quite entertaining.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump admin to end separation policy - bfine32 - 06-26-2018, 08:23 PM