Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman Rapes Man. Not Charged with Rape
(06-27-2018, 04:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.

That's what I thought. Thanks.

(06-27-2018, 04:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not saying this case is a slam dunk either way.  I am just saying there is more to this than just "Women never get charged with rape."
I'm not saying it's a slam dunk either way nor am I implying that women never get charged with rape. But, I do find it interesting that it wasn't even a charge in this case. I mean, think if it were the other way around. Do you honestly think the guy wouldn't have been charged with rape even if the evidence was kind of lacking like it is here?
(06-27-2018, 04:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He claimed that they got into a big argument after the sex.  Again it is hard to claim that he was afraid if he started arguing with her.  If he was too afraid to disagree with having sex then he would have been too afraid to disagree with her about anything else and start an argument.

The biggest fact against him is that he admits he tried to resist and stop the sex after he ejaculated.  If he was too afraid to resist before he came he would not have resisted after he came.

I just want the truth to come out and justice to be served. If she DID rape him, then she should be processed to the full extent of the law. If she did NOT rape him, then she should only face justice for the crimes (if any) she committed.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman Rapes Man. Not Charged with Rape - PhilHos - 06-27-2018, 05:03 PM