Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman Rapes Man. Not Charged with Rape
(06-27-2018, 04:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.

I am not saying this case is a slam dunk either way.  I am just saying there is more to this than just "Women never get charged with rape."

He claimed that they got into a big argument after the sex.  Again it is hard to claim that he was afraid if he started arguing with her.  If he was too afraid to disagree with having sex then he would have been too afraid to disagree with her about anything else and start an argument.

The biggest fact against him is that he admits he tried to resist and stop the sex after he ejaculated.  If he was too afraid to resist before he came he would not have resisted after he came.

This is a rather unusual case.  I'm sure to most people the connotation of "rape" is the typical strange intruder using physical force to get someone to submit to their demands.  Seeing how this is a couple that had a very long relationship, that certainly muddies the waters.  Further complicating the matter is the female is the aggressor.

I agree with you, this is tough to call.  Rape cases among people in relationships or even marriages are not a new thing, but typically the male is the culprit.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman Rapes Man. Not Charged with Rape - SunsetBengal - 06-27-2018, 09:56 PM