Poll: Has democracy ended in the United States?
Yes. We have one party rule.
No, as long as I get what I want.
No, but it is in danger.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Has democracy ended in the U.S.?
(07-02-2018, 11:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Ah the old "both sides do it" argument!  Mixed up with a bit of "Obama was just as bad as Trump" shortsightedness.  That's a classic!

I see your time away from us did nothing to improve your reading comprehension.  My post didn't say or imply anything that you allege.

(07-02-2018, 11:08 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: The House is being reinforced by rampant jerrymandering and it is now done on a scale far beyond anything we have seen in modern history.

Agreed with the first part, not so much with the second.

Quote:The popular vote is generally indicator of how the EC should have went, considering they are supposed to represent their areas.

The key word in your sentence being "generally".

Quote:The Mueller investigation has 16 indictments and 5 guilty please.... so far. Something was going on there.

None of which indicate collusion between Trump and Russia.

Quote:Stacked SCOTUS is icing on a cake when the same party also runs both other branches. One party rule of all three branches. No checks and balances.

Sure, we have no checks and balances, which is why every item on Trump's agenda has been implemented with ease. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-02-2018, 11:23 AM
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - J24 - 07-03-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - J24 - 07-03-2018, 12:33 PM