Poll: Has democracy ended in the United States?
Yes. We have one party rule.
No, as long as I get what I want.
No, but it is in danger.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Has democracy ended in the U.S.?
(07-02-2018, 12:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: They never stole seats, they never hid investigations from the American people (McConnell). They had open hearings for big ticket items like Obamacare, they never had the behind closed doors deals like you see under Republicans (tax breaks). They stayed within the political norms you don't see any longer under Republicans. They played by the rules. They didn't attack our FBI even as the FBI attacked Hillary Clinton and covered for Trump during the campaign season. They didn't fire anyone (they showed you how innocent people act).

Say what you want about Dems, but they have shown they can govern unlike Republicans who can't get anything done with the majority unless it's giving tax cuts to billionaires.

That's awesome but has nothing to do with what I was replying to. But it does sound like you are advocating for one party rule so your fight is with Zona.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - michaelsean - 07-02-2018, 12:06 PM
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - J24 - 07-03-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - J24 - 07-03-2018, 12:33 PM