Poll: Has democracy ended in the United States?
Yes. We have one party rule.
No, as long as I get what I want.
No, but it is in danger.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Has democracy ended in the U.S.?
(07-02-2018, 12:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: It does...but the author says just because it was what the nazis did that doesn't mean he's a nazi because he didn't do other things nazi's did.

Easy way for you to prove your point, simply pull a quote from the story that does so.

Quote:Nope.

Yes.

Quote:And here's another in a long line of posts around here saying we should be careful how we talk about nazis.  

Almost like people want to defend them from any attacks by saying if something bad happens it will be on "us".  Same people saying what the POTUS says about groups is nothing.  

That's funny.

And with this post you make my argument for me.  Not a single person on this board has ever talked about treating Nazis with kid gloves, not a single one.  What is being objected to is labeling people as Nazis because they have different opinions than you.  You literally just provided the perfect example, so thank you.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-02-2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - J24 - 07-03-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - J24 - 07-03-2018, 12:33 PM