Poll: Has democracy ended in the United States?
Yes. We have one party rule.
No, as long as I get what I want.
No, but it is in danger.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Has democracy ended in the U.S.?
(07-02-2018, 08:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are you for equal rights? Are you FOR the working people and against tax "plans" that put more money into the hands of the top 1% and less into the middle class?  Are you for an immigration policy that doesn't separate families and allows for the proper funding of the services to create legal citizens?  What about education funding?  For it? 

If the meme doesn't apply to what YOU believe what do you want me tell you?

What if I’m for tax cuts that favor the top 1% and I’m not in that group? How is that a me thing? Again when people are chastised for voting against their own interests isn’t that saying they should be me people?

I’m for a lot of individual liberties, not just the cool ones. For instance I think a business owner should be able to determine if people can smoke in their establishment. I neither smoke nor own a business.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - michaelsean - 07-02-2018, 08:55 PM
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - J24 - 07-03-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: Has democracy ended in the U.S.? - J24 - 07-03-2018, 12:33 PM