Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 More Problems That Should Infuriate Americans
(07-05-2018, 02:41 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I freely admit I get a little wonky in my posts, sometimes. In all seriousness, if you, or anyone, were to call me out on that when I get going on something I will gladly try to find a better way to explain it.

I know some people will go "well, duh" to this, but I have issues with social interactions where I'm horrible at reading people in person, so online it is even worse. I'm also a very literal person in many ways and I tend to forget that just because I know something doesn't mean others don't as well. There are bits of knowledge, as well as ways I process information, that are very second nature to me and I try hard to keep in mind that others don't think that way, but it doesn't always work when I start typing something out. So if you ever get lost, let me know and I will try to find a way to explain it differently.

See I'm the  opposite.  I know a little about a lot of things. (in other words I'm dangerous)

For instance I can sound impressive for about 5 sentences when speaking of (i'm literally thinking of an example here)  say the Battle of Crecy.  Then Zona can come in, give me an atta boy and take over.  I then agree.  Or to sound particularly educated I will question one small part of his post.  Then I'll agree.  

That's why I don't actually mind the long posts. I generally learn a few things.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 More Problems That Should Infuriate Americans - michaelsean - 07-05-2018, 03:02 PM